Rebuilding homes, revitalizing communities and repairing lives.
Rebuilding Together Sacramento (RTS) is a safe and healthy housing nonprofit organization that improves the conditions of homes owned by people who are low-income and elderly, disabled or families with children.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing programs that improve the health, safety and efficiency in homes. This full-time employee will manage Safe at Home, Home Energy Conservation and possibly other programs.
The Program Manager will have the opportunity to work with a variety of people including clients, volunteers, funders, vendors, partners and the RTS staff. The responsibilities will include managing volunteers, staff and supplies; data tracking, reporting, and client outreach and relations.
The ideal Program Manager is someone who wants to spend their days performing meaningful and rewarding work. The Manager will be a licensed contractor with a unique combination of home improvement skills and experience, and the ability to successfully manage programs and people. The Manager will be willing to serve as the Responsible Managing Employee for RTS. The Manager will acquire the specialty licenses listed on page two during the first 90 days of employment, if possible.
Program Management: Responsible for the management and success of the Safe at Home, Home Energy Conservation and possibly other repair programs.
· Ensure that program policies and procedures are properly implemented
· Consult with RTS staff and volunteers on home improvement issues
· Ensure the selection of eligible homes based on criteria, volunteer and financial resources
· Conduct home assessments and follow up inspections as needed
· Ensure professional quality completion of all home improvements
· Obtain bids for jobs that require paid Contractors
· Hire and manage the paid Contractors
· Oversee job scheduling
· Manage expenses to stay within the program budgets
· Develop implementation plans when grants are awarded for new services
· Supervise a Program Assistant and Installer
· Perform Inventory management of all tools, supplies, and other resources
Volunteer, Funder, Partner, Client and Vendor Management
Public Relations and Outreach
Tracking, Implementation and Evaluation
License, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Location: 8231 Alpine Ave, Sacramento, CA
Reporting: This person will report to the Executive Director.
Classification: This is a full-time, non-exempt, salaried position.
Benefits: A health insurance credit, vacation and sick leave are provided. Contribution to a retirement plan is available after three years of employment.
Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 916-731-7077 by April 23, 2018.
The finalist must be willing to provide driver’s license and auto insurance information.
A background check will also occur, including employment and criminal checks, due to the sensitive nature of the position.
RTS is an equal opportunity employer.
NARI of Greater Sacramento916.firstname.lastname@example.orgP.O. Box 2582Granite Bay, CA 95746