Maximizing Tax Benefits for Business Owners
Mr. Roth will share his thirty-two years of experience as a tax and business advisor to show small business owners how to maximize their tax benefits. The class will discuss:
- Pre-tax v. after-tax dollars.
- Requirements for tax deductions
- New Qualified Business Income Deduction.
- Maximizing tax benefits for the same dollars spent.
- Maximizing vehicle deductions under the new TCJA.
- Vehicle deductions for LLCs and corporations.
- The administrative home office for increased vehicle deductions.
- Alter ego and the loss of tax benefits for LLCs and corps.
- Maximizing tax benefits with an accountable reimbursement plan.
- Tax savings and fringe benefits using S corporations.
- Maximizing meals and entertainment under the new TCJA.
- Health insurance—maximizing your deduction.
- Health savings accounts and medical expense reimbursement plans.
- New qualified small employer health reimbursement arrangement.
- Hiring your spouse and dependent children.
- Business retirement plans, solo 401ks and SEPs.
- Recordkeeping to protect tax benefits.
Randy Roth, EA, MSFS
Randy Roth is a tax, estate & business consultant, (and member of NARI), providing
services to individuals, businesses, estates, trusts and non-profit organizations. He
advises in the formation of business entities, corporate compliance matters, real estate
holdings and non-profits—as well as in their on-going maintenance. He is an owner and
principal of Incompass Tax, Estate & Business Solutions, an Enrolled Agent with a
Masters specializing in Estate Planning and Taxation and has been in business for