CHAPTER AWARDS PROGRAM
The Chapter has two local awards programs – Contractor of the Year Awards (CotY) and the Robert G. Mann Spirit of NARI Award
NARI members are invited to compete for the prestigious CotY Awards in recognition of the excellence remodeling projects. There are 27 categories that members can enter their projects under from Entire House over $1,000,000 to Bathroom under $30,000 – and many types of projects in between! Winning entries are recognized each year at an Awards Banquet. For more information contact the Chapter office at 916-456-1200 or visit the online sign in page by Clicking Here
Must be a member in good standing of NARI of Greater Sacramento
NEW ONLINE SYSTEM
This year entries will be submitted online – green and clean! No binders.
Click here to register and create your account.
If you have any issues please feel free to contact the office at (916) 456-1200.
Robert G. Mann
SPIRIT OF NARI AWARD
Created in 2006 in memory of the late Robert G. Mann, who was one of the founding members of the Greater Sacramento Valley Chapter of NARI, this award honors an individual who has shown exceptional leadership, devotion, dedication, passion and accomplishments on behalf of NARI and the Greater Sacramento Valley Chapter.
History: Considered by founding members to be the “Mayor of NARI”, Robert’s enthusiasm for NARI and what it stood for drew enough professionals in to start the Chapter on September 16, 1986. He, along with his wife Paula, tirelessly promoted NARI and its principles to local businesses, homeowners and contractors – his goal was for NARI to become a household name. Robert lived NARI’s Core Purpose and Big Audacious Goal many years before it was even written!
TRAITS OF AN AWARD WINNER:
Passion for NARI
Works for the good of the Chapter and NARI
High standards of Ethics
AWARD SUBMISSION CRITERIA:
- Must exhibit the characteristics of Robert G. Mann (listed above)
- Nominations must be made in writing and be no longer than 2 pages in length. The nomination should include, but is not limited to, material supporting the nominee’s participation, accomplishments, awards earned, and current projects. This can be in a “list” format or written as a letter of recommendation
- May be nominated by another NARI member or can be self nominated
- Award recipient will be selected by a panel of judges appointed by the Awards Committee Chair
- No more than 1 award will be given in a year.